Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rain or Shine....the game must go on

Photos coming soon from the Weir High vs Tyler Consolidated football game in Weirton, WV. Its was warm, but rainy....a few garbage bags taped to the equipment, a towel, and poncho...I was set!!! Weir High's season ended with a 8-2 record...defying all predictions from the season previews. These guys found their talents. The coaches utilized these talents to orchestrate some of the best ball that these boys ever played. They played with determination, strength and heart molding into a single playing unit of a team geared toward another State Championship birth. Playoffs are here....it is now or never....

Finished up to half time...but if you are really anxious to view, click HERE...'til tomorrow...good night!





















3 comments:

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

Okay, I couldn't wait so I snuck a peek. They are great. How cold was it? Everyone looked pretty toasty. I can't wait to see the rest.

Jim, "Homer" said...

These are awsome Denise, I love the look and grittieness of these, man am I going to miss football once the season is over.

JMCS said...

Awesome images. I feel like I'm there. You also did some amazing pross-processing. It goes so well with the photos and really highlights the action.

Hugs,
Jonni