Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Out of the Tunnel {GridIron Supremacy Freebies 1}


Hi all, for you football moms, here you go. I was first inspired by watching ESPN while running on the treadmill at the gym, "Out of the Tunnel" feature that they usually have during college football previews. Then, when I was in Minnesota visiting my family, a thunderstorm was approaching while we were outside enjoying cold drinks on a hot hot terribly humid day and the clouds were turbulent and full of fire. I made a png file from the photos of the clouds. The coloring was added by using my texture created by my wonderful Pampered chef stoneware cookie sheet. Well used and full of various ambers, reds, golds, yellows and blacks (from burning some of my baked goods :) Pieced everything together using lots of blending modes, layers and etc. to create one of my first pages for my GridIron Supremacy Album (coming towards the end of the season!!).

(Sorry for the dead links....working on it right now!!! Got IT...email me if you any problems - mommyandmephoto@sbcglobal.net. Thank you!!)
Here are the links for Out of the Tunnel.png and Out of the Tunnel words.png: "GridIron Supremacy Freebies 1 - Click HERE"

Please Note: The links are only available for 7 days starting today. Can be used for limited commercial use for customer's finished prints only. Not to be resold as is. Thank you!!!

The fonts used are "Trashed" and "OptimusPrinceps".


-enjoy!!

3 comments:

JMCS said...

I am loving the freebies and can't wait for the link to be up. Great job as always Denise. Your sports photography blog is looking awesome. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

I LOVE IT. It is wonderful, now I need to figure out how to use it. I want more pleaseee. You are the best, I can't wait to see all the other goodies.

Sunny Archibald said...

Thank you, Denise....have grandkids just starting in football, so I know I'll be using it.