Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hello Sports Fans of the PGSL.....

Hi moms and dads of the Lady Firecrackers and all the other teams of the PGSL, just wanted to let all of you know that I've completed all the galleries and they are ready for your viewing pleasure. Please contact me if you have any questions about purchasing. And just for the Lady Firecrackers, I've created a special gallery with composites of your girls. It is private for security reasons, but I'll be sure to show the creations to others as soon as I'm finished.

The season was a total adventure and below is a selection of photos of the ladies. Enjoy!!!





















1 comment:

Jim, "Homer" said...

A job well done. These came out fantastic. I really like the b&w of #10 in the outfield and the b&w tight crop of the pitcher. Great work.