Monday, June 2, 2008

BOB (Ball on Bat), Logos and all!!!!




Going through some of my final edits and this picture wins them all!!! (If you need to view the picture, click on it). Not only did I achieve crisp BOB, but captured both the bat and ball logos!!! WooohOOOO!!!

More of the photos from this game can be viewed HERE: May 20, 2008 - Lady Firecrackers vs. "Belden Consulting"


Enjoy!!

To all the Lady Firecracker Moms and Dads: THANK YOU!!! Your daughters are the best!!

(I'm trying to get the remainder of the galleries completed by June 8th....thank you for your patience!!)

-denise

3 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

I'm sure you've seen my comment in your Mpix post but I wanted to add it here as well.

First, the origianl shot is a great capture. You have two nice BoB's posted and some other good ball shots. Looks like your timing is getting better.

I have to say that the origianl shot is great but the crop you did add so much impact to it and just makes the action of contact jump out at you. You did an outstanding job.

Denise Marie Olson said...

Thank you, thank you!!!

kymberli q. said...

This is awesome! Such a great shot!