Sunday, March 8, 2015

put me in coach...

During the draft, I was asked to be the assistant coach for my daughter's softball team.  Of course, the first thing out of my husband's mouth was, "You know you won't be able to take photos."  Yes, I know, but I know that there will be other ways to get the photos needed to document the memories. What about Instagram??  Brad Mangin does a superb job of documenting baseball behind the scenes. A whole new perspective of sports photography. I know that holding my camera and coaching do not go hand in hand.  No more ball on bat shots because I'll be too busy base coaching.  Perhaps more of the pitching shots, and action on the field.  Who knows. But overall, my shutter will not take a beating like it has.  But, I'm still available to shoot sports.... but like any of my business projects now, fees are required.  Its all business...  Contact me for stylized sports shoots or action shots.  Still shooting at large!!!
Below are some of daughter's team highlights.







More of the 2014 Corning Cinderella Softball games can be found HERE.









No comments: