Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NCAA II Football.....











WOW....my poor blog poorly neglected....{facebook has taken over, but that's no excuse!!}. Recently I went to go visit my son, Derrick Rovira, who plays defensive end {#36} for the Hilltoppers of West Liberty University..had my camera and took some pics hoping to catch some action.....but to his and my disheartment, he did not get to play one down. This was {and I am being disgruntled when saying this} the ONLY game since starting his college football career last year that HE DID NOT PLAY!!!! With that said, I still managed shots of his teammates, his roommate, his girlfriend, and him.

The rest of the album can be viewed HERE>

2 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

Loved the shots and it's great to see you posting here again, I almost gave up on you :).

rachellechaseblog said...

wow. these are amazing.