Friday, August 14, 2009

First Week of Football Training Camp

In Derrick's own words...."it's hard". But the hard work will go a long way for this crew. Coach Roger Waialae is paying close attention to the details and enforcing the discipline needed for this team to succeed. Full Story HERE
As a mom far away from her son at college, I'm totally loving the documentation on the team's new blog, the Hilltopper Huddle. I won't miss a thing with his season except for him of course. In the meantime, enjoy some of the selected images of Derrick. Thanks photogs for your documentation. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season!!! and for the guys on the gridiron, keep working hard!!!




2 comments:

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

Very cool. I love being able to see his tatoo under his uniform. I know exactly which one he is. I keep looking for his old number. Congratulations, mom! I know how proud you are of him.

Jim, "Homer" said...

That great that they maintain a blog with shots. What a way for you to keep close to your son.